πŸ’ƒ✨️ Five Star, Second-Chance Romance!!✨️πŸ’ƒ

   Brynne Asher's Royal Desire has come in in my top ten so far this year!! I feel like I've been waiting for Payne, and Ruby for YEARS!! 

How do you do a classic Childhood Sweethearts mixed with a Second Chance Romance, and just leave my jaw on the floor?!? 

Payne and Ruby are beautiful together, and I don't ever realize how much I love characters who sing, rock and roll books, etc until they hit me again and I feel socked in the chest! Brynne does a SUBLIME job giving Ruby her own space, but also her family to come back to in Winslet - and it turns out EVERYONE has been missing her. From Dean to the owners of the Combover Cafe, to new friends she makes in Devon, Harlow, Jett, and Lennon, and Ruby has earned that love in my opinion.


I ADORED Payne - he does that perfect grouchy guy, and I love nothing better than a Grouch! Listening to Dean tell him Ruby Sinclair is back in town is a combination of funny, and sad. I can just feel it in Gabriel Spires narration, the nervous - I force myself to open my eyes and stand straight. I clear my throat. "She's back after all this time. Cool for her." 

He has a right I think, as far as he knows Ruby just did a duck and dash, and left him high and dry after he told his Dad that he was going to stay by her side forever. But there are things he doesn't know - why she left, why she's back - all the pieces in between??

I love, LOVE Savannah Peachwood's narration, she's been a favorite for years! And combining her sultry, husky voice with Brynne's Romantic Suspense is FABULOUS! 

If you love Romantic Suspense, Second Chance, SPICY Childhood Sweethearts mixed with a Playlist that has all the BEST songs from Arctic Monkeys to Peggy Lee, you're going to LOVE Royal Desire!! Absolutely a five star knockout!! 

Click here to purchase:

https://a.co/d/08o5xRDq

#BrynneAsher #TheManor3 #RoyalDesire #PayneAndRuby #SavannahAndGabrielNarration #SecondChance #ChildhoodSweethearts #ForcedProximity #SmallTownRomance #UnresolvedHeartbreak #EmotionalScars #FirstLove #MutualPining 

Comments

Popular Posts