🔮 Lovely Fall, Romantic Suspense with Spooky Vibes!🔮

     Lost In The Moonlight is a wonderful book about heartbreak and love, Mystery and suspense, and how we come back from the heartbreak that threatens to drown us.

Lincoln is amazing as the grumpy son of a world leader who has lost so much that he has hidden himself away from the world. He doesn't want anyone making assumptions about him anymore, he just wants to make his art, and finally get some sleep. His emotions run so deep, and his paintings are fascinatingly gorgeous!! I love how he cares for his family (even when he's not answering his phone, lol!) and how thoroughly and quickly he falls for Willow.

Willow is one of the sweetest FMC's I've read this year! Her strength, and overriding joy even after all she's been through in in just a few short years definitely makes her so likeable it's easy to see why Lincoln would fall for her so quickly. I love how protective she is of everyone around her, trying to make sure that everyone else finds their happiness, while she ignores the fact that she hasn't truly been happy for a long while and that there is a huge difference between contentment and happiness.


"Remember that being lost in the moonlight isn’t so bad. It’s never pitch black. The moon and the stars both give off a bit of light."

LJ Evans has written a story that makes my heart turn over several time throughout the book, and the suspense had me on the edge of my seat. I think anyone that likes a little Spooky with their Romantic Suspense will love this one, I know I did! The Epilogue was absolute perfection, and I cannot WAIT to see what is coming up for Katerina!! 

One click here:

https://geni.us/LITMLJE


#LJEvans #CherryBay #LincolnAndWillow #Standalone #GenerousProtector #TorturedArtist #GrumpySunshine #SpookyVibes #CelebrityInHiding #RomanticSuspense #SmallTown

Comments

Popular Posts