🐎🥃 Sexy As Sin,Enemies-to-Lovers, Cowboys with Real Emotions!!🥃🐎

       I have been a fan of the Cowboy Romance Genre for years, and I am absolutely THRILLED when an Author gets it right. I'm here to tell you Jessica Peterson has done EVERYTHING right with CASH!! It is a beautiful novel set in Southern Texas, and I am already ready to go back for another visit to see Cash Rivers and Mollie Luck.

Mollie Luck has been sent to Hartsville Texas, the sight of her father's ranch for the reading of his will, and as far as she knows she's the only beneficiary. When she gets there though there's a twist, and she's not the only one unhappy about it. 

Cash Rivers had been promised the Luck Ranch by Garrett Luck so many times he thought this was all just a matter of paperwork, when all he walks away with is a key to a safety deposit box he is fuming mad, and determined to see Mollie Luck leave his ranch!


The emotions in CASH will immediately grip you and twist your heart, I spent a lot of this book in tears I'm not going to lie. The horseback scene when they're on their way back to the ranch, oh my LORD! I was heartbroken for Mollie, and the first bathtub scene?!? Jessica Peterson is SUBLIME at writing men with real emotions!!

There's so much push and pull before we actually get to the spicy scenes in this book, I could just FEEL how much Cash and Mollie wanted each other on every.single.page. And the spice is HAWT!! Holy ZOMG, I was not left wanting more they go from down and dirty to making love, and it's just so sweet in places it made my heart throb! Cash's possessiveness is everything I want in a gruff, growly cowboy, he's just perfection!! 

Mollie is an absolute doll when she falls for everything on the ranch, and going back and forth in her mind about whether to stay or go back to Dallas I could just really feel the fight about what she sees as her life before, and what she wants in the life ahead of her. I love how Jessica wrote about her relationship with her mother, and her past relationship with her father, and how it has affected every choice she's made.

CASH is in my top ten for 2024, I'm just so enthralled with these two characters, and the entire family on the ranch. I can easily see this being a book I'll re-read in the future, it is THAT GOOD! 


Grab it here:

https://shorturl.at/5NJP5 🐎✨


#cowboyromance #hugefamily #enemiestolovers #nothirdactbreakup #smalltownromance #smalltownromanceauthor #kindleunlimitedromance


Comments

Popular Posts