☆☆☆ Willow & The Sherrif are going to show EVERYONE what second chance, Enemies-to-Lovers really means!!☆☆☆

"Never was a funny thing. It happened more often than you thought. Right about the same time as rock bottom."

Willow and Brody have rocked my world for my last book of 2023!!

I adored Willow's snap and fiery hatred of the town's sexy Sherrif for something he didn't remember from twenty years ago while they were in highschool just as much as I found Brody's sexy determination to make Willow his to be absolutely sweet and maybe a little exasperating (find out what you did wrong first, you goof!!)


Anne Malcom is back in a BIG way with this super sweet, SUPER STEAMY novella that still finds the time to tell the whole story, and leave me wishing for more for Brody's single mom Deputy Sheriff! 

The mending of the relationship between Willow and her family, especially her Mom (Fern) was exactly what I needed to readed about this time of year, and Brody comes in clutch with his apology!! 

This hot little novella won't take you long, only 16 chapters, and I finished it in one night. But if youve been feeling down, or lonely, this book has everything you need to clear that all away and leave you feeling warm and satisfied!! 🫶❤️❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

I know it's been taking me forever to read, and review lately, but Anne gave me the feeling of being out of my book slump, and really zinging along while being able to successfully explain what I adored about New Hope, Old Grudges. Hurry up and grab it now, you won't be disappointed!!


🎄 ONE CLICK HERE:  https://amzn.to/3RQGJ5e 🎄


#AnneMalcom #NewHopeOldGrudges #WillowAndBrody #SecondChance #EnemiesToLovers #SmallTownRomance #SmallTownSheriff #GirlOnTheRun

Comments

Popular Posts