πŸ–€πŸIn reading King of Iron Hearts, a book of poetry written by Giana Darling as King Kyle Garro, I've fallen in love with her words again. Giana writes poetry on the level of Toby Mac, Gemma Troy, Mary Oliver, and others in my opinion.



 Some of it made me cry, some is so pretty I was afraid to turn the page, all of it arouses the mind encouraging me to think in ways I might not have before. If you've read the Fallen Men MC series prior to this, you may recognize particular characters, or maybe I'm just wishing to have parts of Mute back, seeing Little Lou and Zeus peaking out between Giana's words. This is definitely a must read before you pick up After The Fall on March 13.

 Not that you'll be missing vital pieces, but I felt the need to cover myself in the beautiful depravity of King's words and thoughts before I run back to Entrance, BC, to greet old friends and new. Without a doubt Giana's words are absolutely stunning, giving me almost enough, but always leaving me panting for just another bite.πŸπŸ–€

Comments

Popular Posts