🖤✨️ The Best Answers We Could Have Hoped For!!✨️🖤

  I, like everyone, have waited years for Darius' story and Kristen Ashley could not have done better! 

Kristen Ashley gave me every single thing I needed with Darius and Malia from the very beginning of their story, through Malia's time alone with her best friend who helped her through so much of her time of need and added a lot fun and laughter. Toni was always helping Malia look out for Darius, even though almost every time Eddie and Lee were there to run the two of them off and keep them safe.


There's so much sweetness in the middle between Darius and Malia, parts of the story that have been hidden from us for nine and a half book that I found fascinating and bittersweet at the same time.

I absolutely adored the ending, and I cannot WAIT for what comes next with Darius and Malia! Thank you Ms. Ashley for the best answers I could have asked for!! 

Grab it here: https://www.kristenashley.net/titles/rock-chick-rematch/


Comments

Popular Posts