✨️ A Beautiful Book, Playlist, and AMAZING Mental Health Rep!!✨️

   Jessica Gadziala's newest book, Finn, is an example of how far we can all fall in a hole and how wonderful it is to find that ine person, Lexy in this case, that can show us the way out with either thru music or some other form of media.

I've been waiting for a long time to see Finn and how he interacted with his family, and those in the world around him, and I fell in love with him immediately! I love how he treated Lexy, and how he took her 'prescription' of certain songs so seriously. 

When he said he had never listened to them before, I felt bad for him, I've never understood people that don't 'hear' the importance of music and what it can do for you. I wasn't surprised by how much of a change it brought about in him so quickly.

Lexy is an AMAZING woman, the way she's taken care of her sister, and all those at the music studio, and they just kind of ignore it until she has to have the same kind of help in return. 


The newest 'prospect', Lexy's neighbor, although he's not the only one - there are so many coming back in in this episode of the Henchmen, it makes me wonder where Jessica is going - if she's adding to Shady Valley, Golden Glades, or trying to have an entire club set up in Texas before we get a fully fleshed out book about them? 

Anway, the newest prospect, Perish - I love, LOVE that he could be sweet and deadly at the same time, kind of like a grizzly bear or a certain OG named Wolf. 

I'm also interested to see if we get back to why Lottie's (Lexy's sister) friends were part of the original problem that threw Finn and Lexy together. Or, I could have just missed it. 

All this is to say, Finn is one of my FAVORITE JG books in a while!! The music, the mental health rep, the introduction of new prospects, it really seems as if these new set of Henchmen are in a hurry to go somewhere all of a sudden, and I'm here for it!!


Click here:

US: https://amzn.to/48NmueX 

INTL: [https://mybook.to/FinnNBH](https://mybook.to/FinnNBH)


#JessicaGadziala #SecondGenHenchemen #10Finn #MentalHealthRep #MusicRecs #MotorcycleRomance #Suspense #HEA #Steamy #StrongFMC #GorgeousPlaylist


Comments

Popular Posts