💙✨️ One of my Top Five This Year, Micah & Evie are PERFECTION!!✨️💙


  I am absolutely in LOVE with Micah and Evie's story, and their strength as they continue throughout the book.

Evie's strength in her effort to get away from her soon to be ex-husband, even before she knew what he was up to, just made me believe in her that much more. Her ability to protect her son, even making choices she didn't want to - she shows the strength of every Mom out there that is putting in her 9 to 5 and coming home to raise her child while her POS does the bare minimum. I was so thrilled when Micah walked in and made the decision that he wanted her for himself.

Micah is one of my favorite MMC's this year! Strong, Alpha, bada$$, but not pushing Evie to make decisions before she's ready. And I love his fierce determination to get the bad guy while still protecting her, firing the first guy hired to 'watch over' Evie and her son who's literally asleep at the wheel.

I love, LOVE Micah's relationship with his coworkers, and again with his secondary family. I love how quickly Evie and her son build a relationship with all of them, it's just so sweet to watch. 

I cannot WAIT until the next in the AGENTS Series, Brynne Asher's writing keeps me hooked from page one all the way through the epilogue, and if you haven't read any of her work yet, you are missing out!! She is one of the few I give five stars and i would give TEN if I could!!


ONE CLICK HERE: https://geni.us/Tapped_BrynneAsher


Don't miss the Playlist:  https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7EW5NsZJXU9HJ3b9YozgPZ?si=IuvARPqJT8KdiVbq2T2WOA 


#BrynneAsher #TheAgents #TAPPED #broodyhero #MicahAndEvie #ForcedProximity #RomanticSuspense #SingleMother #GrumpyKindOfSunshine


 

Comments

Popular Posts