❤️‍🔥 Jessica Peterson's Wish I Knew Then is a Beautifully Written Second Chance, Ki*ky, Billionaire Romance and it is HAWT AF!!❤️‍🔥


   WOW! Jessica Peterson wrote the doors off of I Wish I knew Then! The Romantic Suspense, the gorgeous second chance aspect, the sexy times with the ki*k thrown in, the love at first summer for Ruley and Lu, it is absolute PERFECTION!

There is no part of this book where I did not absolutely adore Riley, even though their first ending was less than beautiful, he was never mean or less than respectful to Lu, he just did what he thought was best for both of them at the time.

Lu is just so sweet, I felt so bad for her coming back to Bald Head Island after all she had been through with Patrick. Her life through the last ten years has just worn her down, and watching her coming her back to life with Riley is absolutely beautiful. 


The secondary characters are amazing, I loved Tack and Abel. Maren is so much fun, and her and Tack are a blast with their back and forth communications.

I Wish I knew Then is a book I will enjoy over and over. Jessica Peterson's writing is sublime, and the emotions made my heart melt. I can’t WAIT for the next one!!

One-click here:

https://www.amazon.com/Wish-Knew-Then-Harbour-Village-ebook/dp/B0C4439765/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?crid=1X8ZORZCT24F5&keywords=i+wish+i+knew+then&qid=1696514321&sprefix=i+wush+i+kbew+%2Caps%2C230&sr=8-1&fbclid=IwAR1JERfV1kH2idmM97afDV8KdvLCtyFa_Jf0wNx_lSvmtSwBJJlZ0jpCiW8


 If you you like:

🌴Guys in backwards baseball hats

🌴Glen Powell

🌴Smut that’s smart and *very* dirty

🌴Small town shenanigans

🌴Taylor Swift’s “Love Story”

Then I think you’ll *love* Lu+Riley. Now available in KindleUnlimited!

#newreleaseromance #romancebook #lovestory #amreading #readingrec #smut #spice #baldhead #beach #nicholassparks #love #southernlife #billionaire

Comments

Popular Posts