☆☆☆Unveil is My FAVORITE Kind of Age Gap, Kinky, Billionaire Romance!!☆☆☆

Elodie Hart's newest installment in the Alchemy series, Unveil, is SO HOT I half expected my kindle to explode into a ball of flames every time I opened it to a new page!

I was delighted with the age gap between Gen and Anton, 37 and 52 (I think he was between 52 and 55.) It's always so nice to read characters that are in my age range, and that the author has made them both sexy AF, not toddling off into their dotage as we sometimes see. 

It was also spectacular to see a woman that didn’t have any desire to have children, not because she couldn’t, but because she simply didn’t WANT to and no one in her friend group or her man pressuring her to change her mind.

"I'm a wild animal whose prey has taunted him, evaded him, for too long, and now there’ll be hell to pay."

Anton is FIRE y'all! He could, if one didn't know him and couldn’t adequately see behind the pages of Unveil, come across as cold and willing to do anything to get what he wants. But from the very beginning, Elodie Hart has painted him as a fully fledged human being, simply an often misunderstood man - and a man who sees Gen and knows they'll click from the very beginning. 


"And yes, he’s intense. Demanding. But in the most intoxicating way. I knew he would see right inside my soul, and rip my heart out, and require that I laid myself bare for him. But he does the same for me. He holds nothing back. He consumes me, and I’ve never been so seen."

Gen is one of my favorite characters so far in the last three books in the Alchemy series. So buttoned up and proper, and working alongside the guys every day, she rarely gets to lay everything down and relax or give over control to anyone else because she's afraid if she does they'll screw her over in some way or another. 

All she wants is that perfect person she can completely submit with, only in the bedroom, knowing their k*nk will match completely and even after meeting Anton and being as attracted as she is, she's still worried about whether she can fully trust him. 

"I feel a bit like Catherine in The Thomas Crown

Affair, when she wakes up in Crown's house the

next morning after having angry hate sex on

every marble surface of his palatial home. She's

all you live very well and ! hate being a foregone

conclusion, and he's gracious with a dash of

smugness. But l'always feel her intense

sheepishness in that scene. Her vulnerability."

After their time in Anton's office, I believe she finally sees in his eyes how tortured he is by not being allowed to touch her throughout that whole scene, especially at the end when he said "You are magnificent!" The whole thing just gave me chills, it was so good - as if they were the only two in the room!


Even though I love the side characters in Unveil, Maddie and Belle do an excellent job of giving Gen the right amount of oomph when she really does need to get going toward Anton and stop hemming and hawing, Cal made me want to smack him - probably a good thing, because I think he's going to pay for it dearly with the VERY strong woman Elodie has picked out for him in the next book!! 

I cherished how much Unveil focused solely on Anton and Gen, it felt very poignant and personal just for them, even through the heat and the arguing, it's not a friend group type of book and as Anton said ‘Not sure I’d call it lucky,’ I mutter darkly. ‘I’ve been waiting half a f***ing century for you.’

In the end I'm absolutely smitten with Elodie Hart's Unveil, I adored Anton and Genevieve, and I will be pining for the next book!!


Click here to purchase:

https://www.amazon.com/Unveil-Hot-Billionaire-Romance-Alchemy-ebook/dp/B0C3B5MXTS/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?crid=U682BAIN3KAQ&keywords=elodie+hart+unveil&qid=1693841446&sprefix=elodie+hart+unveil%2Caps%2C206&sr=8-1


#ElodieHart #Alchemy3 #Unveil #BillionaireRomance #CapDiAntibbes #Cannes #PopUpClub #HeFallsFirst #SexClub #AgeGap #ForcedProximity #BDE #GroupScenes #Bada$$FMC #MatureCharacters 

Comments

Popular Posts