♡♡♡ Oooh, la, la!! I LOVED Beckett's dirty mouth!!♡♡♡

 Julia Jarrett's Promise To Marry You is equal parts frustrating slow burn, and down and dirty friends to lovers second chance, and I loved every bit of it!!

Beckett, the unassuming Donnelly twin who is quiet, an accountant for crying out loud, and just wants Cam to be happy with him, is going to surprise you for DAYS with filthy mouth and a body made for sin!❤️‍🔥

I loved Beck, but the first time he said "you should know, I sleep naked" I almost tossed my kindle overboard! Where did this Beckett coming from? Is he just trying to impress Cam, or is he so desperate he doesn’t know what to do with himself?


Camille has been best friends with Beckett for years, so she's thrilled when he shows up at her Grandfather's funeral in a stodgy little town so she doesn't have to be alone for one more thing. But when the estate lawyer pops one more surprise on them, I don’t think she expected Beck to stand up with her again - this time at a surprise wedding!

Now Beck just has to make Cam believe that their love for each other is real, and she's not just using him for her own nefarious deeds. It doesn’t help anything when Sawyer keeps coming around to tell Beck their love isn’t reall, and Cam's going to leave eventually. I mean really, what does Sawyer have against love anyway?!?

The Donnelly Clan, and their women do an amazing job as found family in Promise To Marry You! With Kat spending time talking Cam off ledges, and the brothers all loving up on Beckett every time he starts to get too down, they all just gave me squishy feelings throughout the book!! I loved this book, and the very end finding out the last special part brought tears to my eyes, it was just so much sweetness overload!! I can’t WAIT for Dare To Marry You next!!

Start reading today → https://books2read.com/DWCDonnellys4

#JuliaJarrett #DonnellyCove4 #BeckAndCam #FriendsToLovers #SecretMarriage #SlowBurn #DirtyTalkingAccountant #SmallTownRomance #ArtistHeroine #BexBookRevieux #BookBlogger #BookBloggersOfInstagram #BookishCommunity #Bookstagrammer #ReadNow #BookTok #SpicyBookTok

Comments

Popular Posts