πŸ’œπŸŒΈ Fabulous Enemies To Lovers Return To Knockemout!!πŸŒΈπŸ’œ

“He took a sweet, smart , beautiful boy and made him feel broken. And I will never forgive him for that.”

Lucy Score has once again brought exquisite words and relationships to light in Things We Left Behind, and had me alternating between bawling and screaming in happiness!

There are so many hard parts that Sloane and Lucian have to recognize as part of both their pasts and their future, and they must decide if those pieces are worth fighting through to have a beautiful relationship. 

Lucian is still holding on to so much pain and anger, and there were sections of TWLB where I was crying in anger thinking I might hate him forever, but if you hold on to the end of the book you realize what he's actually holding onto is SO MUCH MORE IMPORTANT!!

Sloane is one of my favorite FMC's of the year, she’s such a total bada$$, realizing what she wants and going right for it - even if she's looking in all the wrong directions! I adore her fearlessness, even in the middle of her grief, to grab hold with both hands to what she's decided is important.

There are so many parts of my kindle that are highlighted, Lucy Score just has so many fabulous words throughout Things We Left Behind. My heart was both crushed and glued back together all in the exact right moments. The sleepless nights were absolutely worth it, and I wish I could read all over again from the very beginning! I can't WAIT to see what Ms. Score brings us next!! 


Click here to purchase:
https://www.amazon.com/Things-Left-Behind-Knockemout-Book-ebook/dp/B0BVNZD4FY/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?crid=2U1MGBJ7AB8WF&keywords=lucy+score+knockemout+series+3&qid=1694133719&sprefix=Lucy+%2Caps%2C507&sr=8-1

#LucyScore #ThingsWeLeftBehind #BloomBooks #TWSSP #SloanAndLucian #SuitDaddy #Lucifer #Librarian #ForcedProximity #EnemiesToLovers #ContemporaryRomance #RomanticSuspense #Knockemout #KindleUnlimited #BexBookRevieux #BookBlogger #BookBloggersOfInstagram #Bookstagrammer #ReadNow #BookTok

Comments

Popular Posts