❤️‍🔥 An Amazingly Sexy, New MMF From Sierra Simone!❤️‍🔥

  Holy WOW, I was not prepared for Tristan, Mark and Isolde!! I really thought Sierra Simone could not do any better than her New Camelot Trilogy, but I was wrong. These three simply leap off the page at you, fully fleshed out and already grown with only the room for you to either love or hate them, and no more for now.

“Whatever idea you have about being… this for me is incomplete, badly informed. This is not a good idea, and—” Mark cannot seem to give fully fledged answers when Tristan offers himself, but I still think that was a scene in and of itself. Mark wasn't really saying no, just no for now.

You don't HAVE to read Salt In The Wound, but I feel like it absolutely helps you know the beginning games both Mark and Isolde are playing, plus why would you miss any section of Ms. Simone's writing?

Since I had already read Salt In The Wound, I thought I was prepared for how Mark would treat Tristan (based on how he treated Isolde). But I let myself fall in love with their relationship, right up until the very end when he pulled the same thing and sent Tristan away - only this time under the excuse that he needed him to go and gather Isolde and bring him back to him. 

Regardless of how he's treated both of them, and his bodyguard in the past youd think I'd hate him, but I am incapable. I adore the conversations he and Tristan have, the way Sierra makes me think about heroes, do they exist or not? Her language is simply sublime, and even when they move forward into the physical, he warns Tristan - which I feel like he failed in his early time with Isolde in Salt In The Wound.

When Mark sends Tristan away to pick up Isolde, I wanted to cry, but I am stopped by the knowledge that Mark is a monster and is probably playing a game somewhere. When he tries to make Tristan miss him, don't believe that for an instant - he always has an ulterior motive.

The same can be said for Isolde though, if you've read Salt In The Wound, remember that she swore to never be a pawn for a man again, no matter who that is. She is nothing like The American Queen, no matter what she presents as, and she might be just as easily using Tristan as he is naively falling in love with her. This is where you'll have to trust Ms. Simone's process and know that she'll never steer you wrong, she just may hide the agenda from you for a full book or so. Don't worry, you'll love every minute, especially if you previously enjoyed the New Camelot Trilogy!! 


I cannot WAIT for Honey Cut, Sledge just about unalived me at the end of the book when he took Tristan aside as they were coming off the boat. I have to wonder if Isolde already knew??


Click here to purchase:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0CHNCW5N9/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1694916915&sr=8-1


#SierraSimone #SaltKiss #LyonesseBook1 #MMF #MorallyGrayHero #BodyguardRomance #TristanandIsoldeRetelling #ForbiddenRomance #CarpathianMilitary #NewCamelotMemories #BexBookRevieux #BookBlogger #BookBloggersOfInstagram #Bookstagrammer #BookishCommunity #ReadNow #BookTok #SpicyBookTok

Comments

Popular Posts