❤️‍🔥 Sweet, Insta-Love Novel!!❤️‍🔥

Under The Radar is a sweet, friends to lovers, insta-love novel that swept me off my feet!!

Chase has been infatuated with Hannah "Officer Cinnamon" since she ran across him while he was inebriated one night, and having a hard time. Rather than give him even more grief she sent him safely home with a friend which made me love her from the very first moment. 

I will say I was kind of suspicious when she showed up trying to rent a room from Chase, but that's just my non-trusting ways, lol! I was so glad Maxx and Charly helped Chase see what he needed to do with the house, and how best to proceed with Hannah.


I love, LOVE Chase's found family and how hard they work to help him stay out of trouble, even when he hasnt done anything wrong and trouble just seems to keep looking for him!! I felt so bad for the young man that had done so much to turn his life around, only to be harassed by someone with no real reason. 

This is my first book in The Reynolds Restoration series, but I fell more and more in love with Chase, Hannah, Maxx and Charly with every page. I know it won't be my last, and I cant wait to start going through Ms. Moreland's Back Catalogue!!


 Download today or read for FREE with Kindle Unlimited!

https://geni.us/UnderTheRadar


#chaseandofficercinnamon #romcom #kindleunlimited #bluecollarhero #oppositesattract #ContemporaryRomance #RomanticComedy #TragicPast #OppositesAttract #ReluctantHero #SmallTownRomance #RoommatestoLovers #LawEnforcement #HeFellFirst #GreysPromo @greyspromo #BexBookRevieux #BookBlogger #Bookstagrammer #BookishCommunity #ReadNow #BookTok #SpicyBookTok 

Comments

Popular Posts