♡♡♡ A Super Sweet Start To A New Series!♡♡♡

   Rico and River are a super sweet couple, and I was thrilled to get back to C.B. Noy's little town of Mountain Grove!

Rico and his brothers are running a security team in Mountain Grove, and his family lives there, theyre all just super loud Italian and Spanish, and so sweet and I love spending time with them. Rico fell hard for River at the end of Already Home, so I really needed to see if everything could work out with them. I love his protectiveness over her and Sofia, and his need to help them even right after he met them.

River has spent the last several years in Mountain Grove, and when the FBI and Rico's security team took down her fathers cult/trafficking ring (?) she just wanted to know where her sister was. When Rico said he would get Fia back for her she placed her absolute trust in him, and i don't I know if I could have done that.


I liked the romantic suspense angle of trying to find members of Sofia and River's family, but I felt that it could have had a little more angst between River and Rico. I thought the ending section with River and her mortal enemy was fabulous, and C.B. Noy does a spectacular job showing Fia's growth through the pain she's lived through.

Overall I love this new series, and I can't WAIT to see who the rest of Rico's brothers end up with and what happens with the Security Team!!

Grab it today ~ 

https://mybook.to/CBNoy_Limitless


#AuthorCBNoy #Limitless #QuattroSecuritySeries #RicoAndRiver #SecurityRomance #RomanticSuspense #FriendsToLovers #Steamy #SmallTownRomance #BexBookRevieux #BookBlogger #BookBloggersOfInstagram #Bookstagrammers #BookLover #BookishCommunity #ReadNow #BookTok


Comments

Popular Posts