❤️‍🔥 Sweet, HOT, Spicy, & Smart From Beginning to End!!❤️‍🔥

Sara Madderson's Reluctant Billionaire was a sweet, fun, super sexy romp through London and Osterly with Carlotta and Aiden as they totally misread each other at first, and finally discovered each others real personalities throughout the course of the book.

I absolutely adored Lotta and her independent, take no crap persona! She is super sexy, smart, and pretty wise for someone so young. I loved that whenever the staff from the Community Centre opened her eyes to something necessary she didn't get offended, but took steps to correct and help where she could without making it all about her. Her sexy come on to Aiden, and then shutting him down was such a sign of a lovely, bada$$ woman knowing what she wants and going after it, no holds barred!! 

"It seems he’s finally unleashing himself, unleashing himself upon me, and I know I will take every last morsel this man is prepared to give me. Even if it slays me."


I honestly didn't know if I'd like Aiden or not, Billionaires not being something in my general reading list, but ooooh! He is SO YUMMY! I don't just mean the caveman type guy that got Lotta all hot and twisted to begin with, or the Billionaire in the Tom Ford suit, but the man straddling the line between! His work for the kids at the community centre, and playing footy with all of them later, plus his way of taking charge whenever he and Lotta were together - I just loved ALL of him!!

That this book does not have a ton of high angst back and forth made it even better for me, Lotta and Aide's more sweet falling in together made this book the masterpiece that it is! Sara Madderson absolutely slayed with two sweet, hot, and spicy characters that I loved from the beginning to the end!! 

Click here:

Amazon link: https://mybook.to/trbillionaire


#SaraMadderson #TheReluctantBillionaire #OppositesAttract #TechBillionaire #Princess #LowAngst #SuperSteamy #BexBookRevieux #BookBlogger #BloggersOfInstagram #Bookstagrammer #BookishCommunity #KindleUnlimited #ReadNow #BookTok #SpicyBookTok

Comments

Popular Posts