🖤❤️‍🔥 Possession is a Fanfrickingtastic Adrenaline Rush!!❤️‍🔥🖤

Brynne Asher's POSSESSION starts off with a bang and doesn't quit until the very end, and the twists and turns had me reeling from page two! 

I didnt realize how much I've missed a full-on ALPHA protector until Boz entered the picture! He has a perfect even-keel temper, until someone starts messing with his wife and then it's all "breathe near her, and I'll unalive you myself" vibes!  

Not only is Boz an incredibly strong male lead, but he's very clear about what he expects from Landyn from the moment they meet, and even if she doesn’t like it, she cannot say he hasn't been perfectly clear!


Landyn on the other hand is like a tempest in a teapot. I adore her strength. Her snark and sass, even when it might go very badly for her are sexy AF and make me wish I had a best friend just like her! 

When she goes head to head against Logan and Micah I just had to laugh out loud because it was apparent both men expected her to lay down and submit when it's obvious that will never be who she is.

I loved POSSESSION from the first page to the last, the adrenaline rush is incredible, and even in this book Brynne Asher's importance of found family rings loud and clear. This book is FANTASTIC, and I cant WAIT for more of the Agents!!  


click here to purchase:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0C6JD6NB8/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1685826965&sr=8-1


#BrynneAsher #Possession #BozAndLandyn #LawEnforcementRomance #Cartel #DEAandCIA #MarriageOfConvenience #ForcedProximity #Alpha #StrongAndSnarkyFMC #FoundFamily #CriminalSuspense #RomanticSuspense #TheAgentsSeries #BexBookRevieux #BookBlogger #BookBloggerofInstagram #Bookstagrammer #BookishCommunity #ReadNow #BookTok #SpicyBookTok

Comments

Popular Posts