☆☆☆I Wish I Could Read It Again For The First Time!!☆☆☆

   So many brilliant words to describe this phenomenal book Hadley Finn wrote with heart, strength and grace, and I'm at a loss to find them all. 

Layton and his Pixie are on fire from page one, he hands her guff and she swings so much sass back it goes flying over the desk right back at him. I agreed with Livy, I thought maybe he wouldnt break down his ego enough, and there'd be another way for their 'real' meet cute to happen.

But I should have known, Emilia Ranger's son had no quit in him, and he was right back in Livy's yoga class the next time she opened. When the worst thing possible happens and Laytons career falls out from under him, I was devastated. I could never imagined it would get as bad as it did, but I'm so glad his family was there to pick him up and help him where they could.


The Romantic Suspense in Layton is spine tingling and had me going down the wrong path until the 85% mark (sorry George 😉!)!! I was absolutely stunned at where Ms. Finn led us, and the clues she finally laid out in a neat little row, it was terrifying to think someone could want to screw things up that badly.

The entire Ranger family is a blessing in this book, standing strong behind every single member when they need it and giving care exactly where its needed. Exton and Braxton are so very special, but the women stand as a force unto their own and should never be taken for granted. 

Through so many tears, and warm fuzzies, and absolutely scary spots where I was holding my breath, this was the perfect ending to the Ranger series and I'm going to miss them dearly. Hadley Finn scored a touchdown and ran in the 2 extra points for a perfect finish!! My hats off to her and this delicious, five star, steamy, gorgeous love story!! I wish I could start all over and read it again for the first time!

ONE CLICK NOW NOW: http://mybook.to/LaytonRanger
GET THE SPECIAL EDITION HERE: https://mybook.to/LaytonSEPaperback

#HadleyFinn #RangerSeries #Layton #LaytonAndLivy #sportsromance #WesternRomance #SecondChanceRomance #ForcedProximity #SuperSteamy #BexBookRevieux
#BookBlogger #BookBloggersOfInstagram #Bookstagrammer #BookishCommunity #ReadNow #BookTok #SpicyBookTok

Comments

Popular Posts