❤️‍🔥 Earth Shattering, Sizzlingly Hot, Story of Hope!!❤️‍🔥

"Stand up and undress your Master."

Undulate is a GORGEOUS, sexy story of grief, ki*k and hope, and Elodie Hart has knocked me off my feet!

"She’s beautiful. Beautiful. And, it would seem, insatiable. She’s taken everything I’ve given her tonight."

I am overwhelmed by my love for Maddy. Her zest for life, and her love for her own sexuality, and her belief in herself and her own strength are just so poignant. There were times she would bring me to tears just being this bouncy, lively, wickedly smart young woman who knows exactly what she wants and not being afraid to reach out and grab it!

How many of us have wanted that kind of self-confidence, and fought so hard to find it, only to have it yanked away from us or to be beaten down even as we were fighting for it? 


Zach is EVERYTHING!! At first he's so sad, and I can't blame him, having watched this kind of sudden death it's rare to see people bounce back. I loved, LOVED his discussion with Father John after his first heavy time with Maddy, and how John told him in no uncertain terms he had a right to be happy and to get out of his own way. That is refreshing to hear from any member of the clergy, even these days, when so many would guide have tried to guilt or guide him down a different path. 

Zach and Maddy's coming together, when he decides he wants more than just time at Alchemy is so sweet and sensitive, and I wasn't surprised when he shocked her with the quote below. When Maddy thought how rare it was to be called a human, and not just a woman, that she had more to offer than just her body. I just teared up with her.

‘I should tell you, too. It’s important to say these things when we have the chance. That’s something I learnt the hard way. You, Mads, are an incredible human being.’

On top of everything else gorgeous in this book, the smexy times were just about my undoing. Alchemy, and what it shows Zach and Maddy in terms of what they want and WHO they want it from, is simply stunning.

I'd give Elodie Hart ten stars for Zach and Meddy if I could, but I'll settle for an earth shattering, sizzlingly hot five out of five for Undulate.


One-click here:

https://www.amazon.com/Undulate-Hot-Single-Romance-Alchemy-ebook/dp/B0BXXH97JF/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?crid=3TMZFP7QN3MR0&keywords=undulate+elodie+hart&qid=1681873891&sprefix=Elodie+Hart%2Caps%2C506&sr=8-1


#ElodieHart #Alchemy2 #Undulate #ZachAndMaddy #SingleDadRomance #Widower #HotAgeGap #SexClub #KindleUnlimited #BexBookRevieux #BookBlogger #Bookstagrammer #BookTok #ReadNow

Comments

Popular Posts