🌺Unfurl, um... yumm!!! Where do I begin?🌺

    Elodie Hart's language in Unfurl is absolutely beautiful. Rafe and Belina are two characters I could fall in love with immediately. 

Belina is a young woman questioning the religion she's grown up with, and also looking into where (and how) she can have a genuinely sexy experience and possibly get rid of her pesky virginity all at once. In the process of meeting her parents friends as she'll be house sitting for them for the summer, she suddenly meets the ONE - Rafe Charlton. And she just knows.

"It’s a very specific type of confidence."

 "It’s a look that somehow telegraphs this exact thought to me:" 

"This guy definitely knows his way around a woman’s body."


Belina is not the only one having these thoughts, Rafe is drawn up short upon meeting Belina. He knows himself, and he knows this girl (he thinks) and the clothes she's wearing. He thinks he's that kind of a$$hole, and he can see how easily she would be welcomed into Alchemy, and what he could do with her there.

What Rafe is not counting on is the strong love he feels instantly for Belle. Absolutely my favorite part, I expected to enjoy all the parts of Alchemy, but I didn't expect Rafe's protective instinct over Belle toward not only the church - giving her the biggest fantasy she's ever desired, but also protecting her from himself.

"Maybe I need some intimacy afterwards, so I don’t feel like a total slut when I come down. Maybe I need not to be left alone with my thoughts."

At this point Rafe looked at his own lack of communication and making sure that when she falls apart he's right there to have that talk and pick up the pieces. 

Besides being two genuinely loving characters, Unfurl is HOT!! I don't mean just hot, but SPICY HOT in a way I haven't read possibly since Sierra Simone's American Queen. The words, the scenes, the aftercare, it's all there, and you don't want t to miss a single minute!!

Five out of five stars for this new to me author! A beautiful book, beautiful words, and some genuinely heated sexy times that never felt forced or trite.


Get it here: https://mybook.to/unfurl_alchemy


#ElodieHart #Unfurl #RafeAndBelina #AgeGapRomance #Virgin #Taboo #ForbiddenLove #SinfullySexy


Comments

Popular Posts