☆☆☆Love, LOVE this new to me series from Victoria Paige!!☆☆☆


  The Ex Assignment was so good!! Gabby and Declan are that perfect combination of enemies to lovers/second chance romance because they both believe the other betrayed them, and are so angry about it, but deep inside they desperately want to see if there's another chance waiting somewhere.

In addition to the second chance/enemies to Lovers, the Romantic Suspense is on FIRE!! Gabby is caught up in an investigation of Raul Ortega, after he aerosolized a very toxic substance in a mall several months prior, and Declan is sent in to protect her brother, a very well known actor. Then all hell breaks loose when both Declan and Gabby suddenly have information they didn't have five minutes before. 


Y'all, the rest of this book had me pacing the floors! Victoria Paige knows how to develop the story arc in such a way that it made my belly ache from the anxiety.

I loved the back and forth between Gabby and Declan, and the side characters. John Garrison made me want to shake him til his teeth rattled over and again, but I have a feeling Ms. Paige will make sure he gets his! 

This book is absolutely stunning in the moments leading up to the end! How can she think up that many things to happen in the last few pages? I was so worried that I was going to have to say goodbye permanently to one of these characters, but thankfully Ms. Paige hasn't decided to gleefully unalive anyone really important yet. 

There's really not a cliffhanger, but I'm so glad I'm reading these when the next in the series can just fall neatly into my hands and I don't have to wait to see what happens next!

Five out of Five stars for this fast paced medical, military, and law enforcement romp through Los Angeles and Nevada, I've been missing this kind of romantic suspense so much!! 


5/5 ⭐'s

4/5🌶's


1-click here:

https://www.amazon.com/Ex-Assignment-Rogue-Protectors-Book-ebook/dp/B08D7QZH58/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?crid=3E7S2FRS11KDK&keywords=the+ex+assignment+victoria+paige&qid=1664248634&qu=eyJxc2MiOiIwLjQ2IiwicXNhIjoiMC41NSIsInFzcCI6IjAuNDAifQ%3D%3D&sprefix=the+ex+ass%2Caps%2C332&sr=8-1


#VictoriaPaige #RogueProtectors #TheExAssignment #GabbyAndDeclan #MilitaryRomance #LEO #RomanticSuspense #MedicalRomance #EnemiesToLovers #SecondChance #Bodyguard #ActionAndAdventure #ForcedProximity #BexBookRevieux #BookBlogger #Bookstagrammer #Bookish #bloggersofinstagram #bookcommunity #BookTok #ReadNow 

Comments

Popular Posts