☆☆☆Kelly & Levi Are Hot, HOT, HOTTT!!!☆☆☆

“So which aspect are you more worried about? That Tom is missing or your husband could be charged with his murder. That is … if they could find his body—”

Victoria Paige's The Wife Assignment reminded me exactly how much I love Military and Mafia novels; give me a mashup of the two, and I am in Romance Heaven!! 

Levi and Kelly James have been split up for a while, while Levi worked on his issues regarding Kelly's brothers death and his relationship with their children. It turns out their solution to dealing with the anger they feel towards each other is to have as much incredibly HOT, LEWD hate sex as they can, maybe trying to work each other out of their systems or maybe trying to hold onto each other by their fingernails??


When Levi shows back up in town just in time to interrupt Kelly's friendly date with Tom Roth he might have lost his temper just a little bit, and caused enough of a stir that when Tom goes missing Levi is the first one they come looking for.

The rest of the book is a wild ride of car chases and blackjack games, and creating masks to chase down the men guilty of betraying their country and killing their friends, while trying to figure out if Kelly's Mafia family was involved in helping them. It was so good, I was breathless when the antagonists were revealed!!

This was my first book by Ms. Paige, and I loved it so much I started at the beginning of the series right after I finished last night with The Ex Assignment. This cast of characters is AMAZING, and I can't WAIT to read the rest of her backstock!! I give The Wife Assignment a 5 out of 5 and I'd give it more if I could!! 


5/5 ⭐'s

7/5 🌶's

CW: Sex Trafficking of adults and minors on and off the page, Language used by villains that is abusive toward Latinx characters.

1-Click: https://mybook.to/thewifeassignment


#VictoriaPaige #RogueProtectorsBook5 #TheWifeAssignment #LeviAndKelly #MarriageOnTheRocks #MafiaPrincess #NavySEAL #MafiaRomance  #MilitaryRomance #ForcedProximity #SpecialFX #BexBookRevieux #BookBlogger #Bookstagrammer #Bookish #bloggersofinstagram #bookcommunity #BookTok 




Comments

Popular Posts