☆☆☆Misty Walker's newest MC Romance is GORGEOUS!!☆☆☆

   I'm so EXCITED to have found a new to me MC Romance series!! I absolutely loved Crows Scorn, from the Romance, Suspense and the Motorcycle Club aspect.

Colton (Crow) and Talynn have both lived a life of misunderstanding, pain and grief from a very early age, and I could tell early on that both of them were being molded by those forces without their consent. Neither of them ever had a chance to stand up at the beginning and say this is not the way this will happen to me, they just got dragged along by their families.

I had a hard time liking Talynn, simply because of how much anger and resentment she carried toward Crow. It's very easy to see she doesn't have all the facts and that she never really worked off her little girl crush, and her demand that all the rules be followed no matter what was very off-putting. Talynn's desire to take care of everyone around her was the one thing that pulled me closer to her, I could see her need to keep the rest of her family as close as possible and that was totally sweet.

Crow is an enigma, in some parts soft and others hard, it's very easy to see that his chances for a real life passed him by for a long time. It's very easy to see where he just went along and then got stuck in the storm of two families destruction.

Crow is still trying to protect Talynn, Henry, and their father, and I felt so bad for the boy trapped in the man's body. Especially as he and Talynn began to get closer and closer, I just wanted to lock them in a room together until they talked out all their issues, but as usual Henry is coming in between them.

I love the Suspense aspects of this book, and Crow's Redemption Arc, Misty Walker can take any character I was meant to hate and make me fall in love with them!! I seriously hope she continues to write with Diamond Kings MC, the storyline is beautiful, sexy, and just the right amount of angst!

4/5⭐'s
4/5 🌶's

1-click here:
Amazon: https://amzn.to/3aWMds9
Universal: https://books2read.com/u/3n5Q08

#MistyWalker #DiamondKingsMC #MCRomance #DarkRomance #CrowAndTalynn #Antihero #OlderManYoungerWoman #BrothersBestFriend #VirginHero

Comments

Popular Posts