☆☆☆One of The Funniest Meet Cutes This Year!☆☆☆

  B.B. Miller and Leslie Carson have broken me open with the sweetness and humor of A Spirited Life! Though this was my first of their books, it will definitely NOT be my last!!

I was giggling so hard in the first 20 minutes, trying not to wake Lacey up, as I read the words 'seaweed d***' on my kindle being yelled by Brianna, I almost tossed my kindle in that very moment. Especially when she's trying to slog her poor way through the lake whining about her soon to be ex, and becoming more and more drunk by the moment on batch 41 whiskey made by Colin McGuire as the aforementioned McGuire is grumpily trying to rescue Brie before she falls any further in his lake and drowns.


McGuire is the prerequisite grumpy Irishman, and even though he really, REALLY is kind of a pain the butt the first night meeting Brianna, he does find her a private bedroom, and after that, it all becomes crystal clear why he's such a jerk. He has so much baggage he could fill up his boat and it would probably sink, he manages to keep from being an every day jerk all the time!!

I love the side characters, Tack (the beagle) has so much character, so very sweet. Colin's GrandDa is absolutely adorable, trying to make sure Colin and Brie are hooked up nice and tight! Even the bad guy - Patrick O'Shea has a perfect character arc, and really does get his in the end.

I was so excited that even during the more angsty parts of this book, the authors don't leave the reader totally confused and worried about what's coming next. A Spirited Life is a lot of fun for a first read, and I know I'll be digging my way through their backlog soon!!

4/5 ⭐'s

3/5 🌶's


ONE CLICK HERE:

Amazon US: https://amzn.to/3P8ew6B

Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/3N5cr9O

Amazon AU: https://amzn.to/3L08vpk

Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/39EKZ48


#ASpiritedLife #BBMiller #LeslieCarson #IrishCastles #SassyAmericans #ColinAndBrianna #GrumpySunshine #BexBookRevieux #Bookblogger #Bookstagrammer #Booktok 


Comments

Popular Posts