๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผStill in my Top Ten For The Year!๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ


  Why listen to the audiobook if you've already read one of Lucy Score's best books written?

I'm always sure I might have missed something, and generally I'm right. I read so quickly, so in love with the characters that I miss a little piece Lucy's hidden someplace special, or a relationship she snuck in at the end that I was so busy with joyful tears that I absolutely missed it.

Lacey loves the audiobooks, listening for the characters accents, and comparing them to other books, and of course wanting to beat Knox over the head when he didn't get his head out of the ground quite quickly enough for her.

She also takes great pride yelling at Tina more than once, AND Naomi for covering for Tina too many times. It's one of my favorite things to listen to these with my wife, knowing it's something we both enjoy - even if right now she might only be impatiently waiting for Riley Thorn and The Blast From The Past, lol!

The best part of every Lucy Score book, besides the laughs, and the steamy times, is that she heals a little more of the broken parts of me too, as Knox says. It makes my day end just a little bit softer, and I'm forever thankful each and every time.

5 stars for wonderful narration, great laughs, steamy times that even made me blush a little, and a heart that shows how much she wants to make the world a better place.

1-click here for audible:

https://www.amazon.com/Things-We-Never-Got-Over/dp/B09TPW7SPN/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?crid=1CPSZF78V5P7G&keywords=lucy+score+things+we+never+got+over&qid=1650670605&sprefix=lucy+score+t%2Caps%2C192&sr=8-1


#LucyScore #ThatsWhatSheSaidPublishing #TWNGO #KnockEmOut #KnoxAndDaisy #GrumpySunshine #RomanticComedy #BexBookRevieux #BookBlogger #Bookstagrammer #Booktok 


Comments

Popular Posts