☆☆☆Provocatively Perfect Dark Romance!☆☆☆

Holy Hotness Batman!! New to me author J.T. Geissinger's Ruthless Creatures was so amazingly HAWT, and suspense filled I was floored!! 

Nat is trying to survive after her fiancé disappeared five years ago. She's just dragging through life, but her best friend Sloane is determined to help her heal and find a new man. Nat and Sloane's relationship is bananapants crazy funny, and I laughed so hard I cried at certain places. Sloane is also at Nat's back no matter what, and so strong throughout every part of the book (even when I would have been running, not collecting info with her nosy little ears!)


Kage, or Kazimir, is scarily hot, and determined to do his job as debt collector and 2nd in command for the Russian mob, but when he meets Nat he falls in love immediately. Kage is also scarily quiet, and commanding. When he has a job to do he gets it done, immediately, no matter who gets hurt, except Nat. When he decides he's going to keep her, he know's his boss better never find out.

The suspense moments in this book are out of this world! So many things that kept me awake incredibly late because I absolutely had to know what was going to happen next. Did Kage kill Nat's fiancé? Was he going to end all of the group Sloan was hanging out with in the Mediterranean? 

The sizzle in Ruthless Creatures includes concepts of BDSM, enthusiastic consent regarding Dominance and submission, all of it is so HAWT, whew!! Nat and Kage are absolutely luscious together, J.T. Geissinger created moments that left me breathless! I think I might need someone to whisper in Russian to me sometime!! Dang!🔥

I'd give this 10 stars if I could, absolutely provocative Dark Mafia Romance, will absolutely NOT be my last book by J.T. Geissenger!!


5/5 ⭐'s

10/5 🌶's


1-click here:

Amazon Worldwide: https://geni.us/RuthlessCreatures


#JTGeissinger #RuthlessCreatures #NatAndKage #MafiaRomance #RomanticSuspense #Bdsm #DarkRomance #Bratva #DomAndSub #BringTheHeat #BexBookRevieux #BookBlogger #Bookstagrammer #Booktok #Spicytok 



Comments

Popular Posts