❤🎄Sweet & Spicy Christmas Anthologies are my favorite kinds!!🎄❤

I'm so in love with Demi!! I may have seriously messaged Brynne Asher and asked her which one of the Carpino sisters wrote up that twisted meet-horrid for poor Logan, only to turn the page and discover it was a cousin and brother in-law tired of being one upped by Mr. Perfection, lolol!! 

The way Demi took Logan down, I swear I spent about 15 minutes giggle-snorting trying not to wake up my wife in the middle of the night when I should have been sleeping, but could NOT STOP READING Force of Nature!!


If you like forced proximity, hackers, any kind of Carpino Mashup, and the stalkery Christmasy joy you know you're going to get from a Brynne Asher Novella then Force of Nature is for you!! Plus, there's some pretty hot & steamy sexy times stuck in the snowy mountains, and maybe on a beach somewhere later!


❄Snowed Inn - Ring Around The Posey (Layla Frost)❄

I love that Layla Frost made their instalove feel like real and true love, especially when Eli took up for Posey against Chad (why are the jerks always named Chad 🤣?)

Their being snowed in together was sweet, and not at all creepy, thanks to really good friends that can help keep track of how to take down the maybe good guy!!

Eli and Posey's novella makes me dream for the time to go back and re-read the entire Hyde series, seriously I forgot how much I missed Jake & Piper!


1-click here:

https://www.amazon.com/Snowed-Inn-Christmas-Anthology-ebook/dp/B096GB2NFH/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?crid=DJLGQAKSSCHI&keywords=snowed+inn+brynne+asher&qid=1638484203&sprefix=snowed+inn+%2Caps%2C180&sr=8-3


#SnowedInnAnthology #ChristmasAnthology #BrynneAsher DemiAndLogan #Carpinos #Hacker #Stalker #ForcedProximity #MeetHorrid #LaylaFrost #Hyde EliAndPosey #InstaLust #TrueLove #JerksNamedChad #BexBookRevieux #BookBlogger #Bookstagrammer #Bookaholix #BookTok #SpicyTok 

Comments

Popular Posts