πŸ–€πŸOne of The Best Audibles I've Listened To!πŸπŸ–€

 After The Fall is probably one of the most heartwrenching books I've ever read. There were times I had to put it down and walk away when it first came out, that's how heartbroken I was for Cress and King, how much my heart tore in two for the pain Zeus was forced to suffer again.

The narrator's, Jacob Morgan, Savannah Peachwood, and Jason Clarke brought all that emotion rushing right back up to the surface again and I don't know anyone that could have done the job they did.

There's a section of the book, iykyk, that the tears are just sitting on the surface and Zeus's voice as Cress makes her announcement is just EVERYTHING. I don't know any other narrator that could have brought him, all his leather and smoke, to life in such a way that I had goosebumps.

Giana's choice of narrators, hearing her words all over again, there's a reason this book was one of my favorites of 2020, the audible has helped push it back in to my top 10 of 2021. Listening to this book is, in a strange way, like coming home. The love of the Fallen is all around and reminds me that our found families are often the most important.πŸ–€πŸ


1-click here for Audible:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B09MGFRV4B/ref=tmm_aud_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1639884487&sr=8-1

*Also, if you own the ebook on kindle you can #Whispersync the Audible for a cheaper amount

#GianaDarling #AfterTheFall #Audible #KingAndCressida #RiseAndBeForeverFallen #JacobMorgan #SavannahPeachwood #JasonClarke #BexBookRevieux #Blogger #Bookstagrammer #Bookaholix #BookTok #SpicyTok #GianasDarlingPoppies

Comments

Popular Posts