🔥My Ears Have Been Scorched by the HOTTEST Book This Year!!🔥

Already in my top 5 for 2021, the Audible narration for Deathly by Desiree Ketchum and Joe Arden shoved it squarely into the 2nd spot for the year, and left me running to my account as soon as the book finished to see if Damaged had been released on audio yet!!

Desiree is perfection as Aria with that firm tone of "get it done" attitude in her voice, followed up by an undertone of wistfulness regarding Brand from the very beginning (if you know, you know.)

Joe Arden is smooth as silk, and still all the gruffness required as Brando Vitale. I swear a girl could get a little hot and bothered listening to him, but even more specifically scenes that I've needed a voice for for months now, were brilliantly and delightfully brought fully to life.

None of this narration would have been possible without the darkness and beauty of Brynne Asher's words on the page, and it bears repeating this book has firmly become a fast favorite of hers. I love the darkness, the humor throughout the deviousness of the suspense, and the outright sexiness of Aria and Brand together. All of this coupled with their immediate attempt to protect each other from all that is coming for them makes them my favorite couple since Brynne's Cowboy and her Dancer.

A solid 5 stars that I'd give 10 if I could, if you haven't listened to the Audible yet, what the heck are you waiting for??


1-click here for Audible (also available on #Whispersync):

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B09HR8PHPD/ref=tmm_aud_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1638563464&sr=8-3


#BrynneAsher #TheDillonSisters #Deathly #RomanticSuspense #DarkRomance #MafiaRomance #AntiHero #AriaAndBrand #Muppett #BexBookRevieux #Blogger #Bookstagrammer #Bookaholix #BookTok #SpicyTok 

Comments

Popular Posts