♤♤♤Khan has finally met his match in Bexley!!♤♤♤


 Holy Motherclucker did Bexley give Khan a run for his money in Misty Walker's latest chapter of the Reno, Nevada Royal Bastards MC!!

Normally I have a thing for either the Hero or Heroine, rarely both at the same time, and even more rarely that the Heroine is going to be the shining star for the entire book for me. Bexley, however, has ranked right up there with Aria from Deathly, Briar from Damaged, and Elena from When Heroes Fall! 

Bexley is firmly in my top five for female main characters for 2021, and I don't even remember the last time I had a set group of favorites. Her smarta$$ mouth, her whip smart intelligence, her ability to keep everything locked up until the dark and bitter end, and Misty Walker -- OMG, her bangin, LUSCIOUS BODY!! Do you know how rare it is for an author to write a character that is overweight, and bothered by it, who finds a man who is NOT?


Khan is mine, I've licked him, I'm keeping him! Yes, I know he has his tendencies towards bloody mayhem, but holy WOW, the way he teaches Bexley to enjoy her body, the simple pleasures he shows her, and the absolute joy he takes in her voluptuous sexiness made him my favorite from page one!! I about stopped reading I think on page three to message Misty when he took the guard to the floor over the disgusting comment he made about Bexley's pu$$y. I loved Khan's defense of her, not just then, but all the way through.

I did worry if Bexley would ever be able to trust Khan completely, especially as we were speeding toward the end of the book with no reconciliation in sight, but I know better than to not trust Misty Walker and her Royal Bastards MC. They may have to struggle and fight, and get a lot bloody, but she definitely won't leave us hanging!

That epilogue is RIGHTEOUS!! I'm so incredibly glad everyone got exactly what they deserved, and it was meted out by the exact right person.

If you like your MC Romance a lot bloody, a heck of a lot sexy, than Misty Walker's Bexley's Biker is THE book for you!! I love her ability to build consensual ki*k into the bedroom, that no one is ashamed of it, least of all the author!! I can't WAIT to read Riley's Biker next!!

I'd give this 10/10 on stars and spice scale if I could, it is absolutely OUT OF THIS WORLD!!


1-click here:

https://www.amazon.com/Bexleys-Biker-RBMC-Reno-Book-ebook/dp/B08V51521G/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?crid=2YCWRIF5R704F&keywords=misty+walker+bexley%27s+biker&qid=1636332889&sprefix=misty+walker+&sr=8-3


#MistyWalkerRomance #RenoNevadaRoyalBastardsMC #BexleysBiker #BexleyAndKhan #MCRomance #DarkRomance #AntiHero #ForcedProximity #EnemiesToLovers #DubCon #CNC #BreathPlay #KnifePlay #Piercings #SpicyPlay #RomanticSuspense #BikerRomance #BexBookRevieux #Blogger #Bookstagrammer #Bookaholix #BookTok #SmutTok #KinkTok @heyhattersblog 


*Bexley's Biker is a dark romance with elements that might be triggering.*

Comments

Popular Posts