☆☆☆In Love With This Sparkly Sequel!!☆☆☆


 One of my favorite Audible books so far this year, Lucy Score's Riley Thorn and The Corpse in The Closet has the ability to keep me on the edge of my seat while laughing uproariously!!

Nick and Riley are busy falling more deeply in love in this sequel to Riley Thorn and The Dead Guy Next Door, but Nick is worried about Riley being in danger again working with the police department and Riley is worried about whether Nick is actually in love with her but doesn't want to use her Psychic abilities to read his mind to find out. 


There are so many funny moments in RTTCTC between Gabe and Wander trying to fall in love, but being held apart by Elenora (is it possible that she IS the world's meanest grandmother?) and Riley's ex-boyfriend being married to Nick's incredibly uptight sister and the world's most snobbish dinner known to man, there were several times Lacey and I were almost crying we were laughing so hard!

The suspense is OFF THE CHARTS, although I prided myself on figuring out Larry Rupley's end before we got to that part in the book! This is a cliffhanger, so don't be surprised if you get to the end of the book and have an absolute WTAF moment like I did! I'm assured that the next book is coming in 2022, so not too long to wait, and we have another Lucy Score book in between now and then that I'm itching to get my hands on!!

Absolutely 5 stars for this amazing romantic suspense comedy!! So many laughs you'll forgive her for the cliffy, I promise!

5/5 ⭐'s

2/5🌶's


1-click here:

Riley Thorn and the Corpse in the Closet

🎧 https://mybook.to/citcaudio


#LucyScore #ThatsWhatSheSaidPublishing #RomanticSuspense #RomanticComedy #Audible #NickAndRiley #RileyThornAndTheCorpseInTheCloset #LaughOutLoudFunny #PsychicRomance #BexBookRevieux #Blogger #Bookstagrammer #Bookaholix #BookTok 

Comments

Popular Posts