☆☆☆This Second Chance Romance Shines!!☆☆☆

 One of my favorite tropes in Romance is Second Chance, and Jessica Peterson nailed it with Southern Playboy!!

I love the comfort of a couple who already know each other's soft spots, but have been apart long enough that things still feel new and fresh. Rhett and Amelia's first kiss was a truly delectable moment, and I could feel my heart melting.

Things aren't perfection though, Rhett has a lot of the same fears and concerns his brothers have in the other books in the North Carolina Highlands series, both the CTE his Daddy suffered playing football and Rhett being the youngest feeling he has more to prove to make his Daddy proud with that elusive ring.

Amelia also comes with her fair share of drama, I literally had a WTF moment when things surprisingly go to hell in a handbasket for the poor girl at the very beginning of the book! I love her caring, the love she's able to give - even growing up with so many losses, she's just a spectacularly beautiful soul.

The sexy times in this book are so much FUN!! While not SPICY on the level of Hank and Stevie in Southern Sinner (if you haven't read that, holy Motherclucker you need to! That bar scene still makes my 🐱💦!!), Amelia and Rhett definitely made me laugh with their downright filllthy talk the first time! I think everybody needs a little country loving sometimes! ;)

Jessica Peterson definitely delivers a sweet, and spicy 5 star treat with Southern Playboy, I can't WAIT for Milly's story, she's going to knock our socks off!! 


1-click here:

https://amzn.to/3ypjCSe

#JessicaPAuthor #NorthCarolinaHighlandsSeries #BeauregardBrothers #RhettAndAmelia #SingleDaddy #Boss/Nanny  #SecondChanceRomance #BringTheSpice #BexBookRevieux #Blogger #Bookstagrammer #Bookaholix #BookTok #SmutTok 

Comments

Popular Posts