☆☆☆An EXQUISITE Mafia Romance!!☆☆☆

 I read Mafia Romance all the time, but Saturday when I opened Monica Corwin and J.L. Beck's A Vow To Protect it was like falling in the deep end, and I've just now surfaced two days later!

This is a new type Mafia to me in that they have a "Season" that opens with a party and ends with a party, and I'd love to explain more, but that would ruin it for those that like to go in without spoilers, but it is a TON OF DARK, MURDEROUS, SEXY FUN!!

Adrian is the KING of Mafia antiheroes this year, he is not to be trifled with, and so super dark, he is the exact kind of sexy I like. He is not playing around when he finds Valentina and makes a deal with her, he just didn't expect things to go south so quickly.

Valentina is a Mafia Princess, affianced to a guy who is a true piece of scum she seeks Adrian out to see about fixing her problem, except that on her way home to discuss things with her cousin some really horrible things happen. Valentina after she is recovered is not some shy, retiring housewife. She is just as jealous/possessive as Adrian is and I LOVED HER!!


  I love that their bedroom play is adventurous, that Adrian is very clear about his own needs/desires and that Valentina doesn't shy away from giving him exactly that, and that as they go along she finds her own needs and desires to be very similar. I love, LOVE writers that aren't afraid to explore this kind of kin*y fun!!

I ADORED A Vow To Protect, even though it ends on a cliffhanger, I'd give it 7 stars if I could! The arranged marriage, romantic suspense, Dark Romance elements are EVERYTHING I love in Mafia Romance and Monica Corwin and J.L. Beck absolutely SLAYED IT!! I can't WAIT for the next one!!

1-click here:

https://www.amazon.com/Vow-Protect-Arranged-Marriage-Romance-ebook/dp/B096WGVNRQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=vow+to+protect+jl+beck&qid=1629480434&sprefix=vow+to+&sr=8-3

*This is a dark forced marriage mafia romance, that ends on a cliffhanger. It contains dub-con/non-con as well as other scenes that may be triggering to some readers.*


#availablenow #vowtoprotect #jlbeck #monicacorwin #doubeckcrimefamilyduet #DarkRomance  #MafiaRomance #AntiHero #triggerwarning #candikanepr @candikanepr #BexBookRevieux #Blogger #Bookstagrammer #Bookaholix #BookTok #SmutTok #KinkTok 




Comments

Popular Posts