The levels of Sin between Tinsley and Magnus are Incomparable!!

Y'all, I was NOT prepared for this book! Pam Godwin made me feel ALL the things, and I can't wait to read it again and again!

Tinsley Constantine is the youngest in her family, and one foot - well, mouth, out of line gets her sent off to the harshest Catholic girls boarding school her mother can find. Not because her mother gives a flying fig really about Tinsley's precious virginity, but of course so appearances can be maintained. Tinsley is determined to do whatever it takes to get tossed from St. SSion Academy, but she never expected Father Magnus Falke!

Father Magnus Falke rules his school with an iron fist, making penance for sins committed a lifetime ago, Falke doesn't care about Tinsley's mothers crazy requirements, he'll break her like all the rest. He could never have accounted for Tinsley's intelligence, emotional maturity, deep love for wounded creatures, or her infuriating mouth when he was dealing with her vapid mother.


I expected the overwhelming, bring me to my knees, heat in this book, I just wasn't prepared for the many times both characters brought me to tears with their genuine, heartfelt pain, Tinsley's adoration of anything smaller than her, and Magnus' innate tenderness.

Magnus and Tinsley are incredibly complex characters, willing to give anything to ensure each others security, even if it means sacrificing what they think they need most.

All of the above aside this book is FIIILTHY, and I adored it! It has hit my top ten for 2021, because let's face it I LOVE a little age gap, student/teacher, forbidden romance, bedroom kinkery in my life sometimes. All the da*n stars for Pam Godwins ability to make me fall in love with two incredibly strong willed characters!

1-click here: https://www.amazon.com/Lessons-Sin-Pam-Godwin-ebook/dp/B093FWJ9ZB

#newrelease #lessonsinsin #pamgodwin #availablenow #contemporaryromance #darkromance #agegap #forbiddenromance #teacherstudentromance #candikanepr @candikanepr
#BexBookRevieux #Blogger #Bookstagrammer #Bookaholix #BookTok #SmutTok #KinkTok

Comments

Popular Posts