HAN & Jazz are AMAZINGLY sexy and intense!

WOW!! I dont even have adequate words for my first book by Theodora Taylor! There's so much suspense, and intense sexiness, I was awake until 3:30 this morning just to get to 50% and could have sworn I might never sleep again!

Jazz is a half-Black/half-Filipino young surfer who stumbles into the wrong business deal while trying to pay off a bad gambling debt her Dad made. Instead of paying off the debt she learns the 24K Triad's son has been charging her father 5% interest per day for every day he was late in paying the original debt. So, in order to keep the Triad from hurting her father again, she agrees to work at one of their clubs.

HAN is one of the leaders of the Silent Triad in Hawaii to do business with the 24K Triad, and take care of the last witness to an apparent human trafficking ring. As he's made a deal with Kuang Jr, he also inadvertently had to agree to trying out one of the girls Kuang is so proud of. As a rule HAN doesn't deal in prostitutes, but watching Jazz make a deal with Kuang to work in his club he suddenly sees a way out for both of them. He just has to get Jazz to go along with it.


The suspense and tension in this book are beyond perfection. There are are so many places where I found myself wanting to speed ahead, only to backtrack and re-read to ensure that I didn't miss anything, I absolutely loved every minute of it!! The spirited quarreling back and forth between Jazz and HAN is passionate, HOT, and fierce! So many times where they both try to hold themselves back, and the heat that builds between them just makes it absolutely impossible. 

Even though this is fourth in the Triad series, I felt perfectly comfortable starting with this book, I wasn't at all lost, but I am for sure going back to the beginning of the series as soon as I'm able!! 

5 sizzling hot stars for Theodora Taylor's HAN!! I can't WAIT to read what happens next in Phantom!


1-click here:

https://www.amazon.com/HAN-Ruthless-Mistake-Loving-Delaware-ebook/dp/B08YPFVM6N


#theodorataylor #ruthlesstriad #AdultRomance #ContemporaryRomance #EroticRomance #Multicultural #InterracialRomance #Alphahero #AntiHero #CrossculturalInterracial #Fakerelationship #Mafia #Protector #Oppositesattract #coverreveal #valentineprlm @valentine_pr_


 

Comments

Popular Posts