Drex and Nova are the sweethearts of the Demon world!

I am in love with Drex and the care and concern he exhibited for Nova from the beginning, not that this behavior is unusual for these Demons, but to not see him fight it like Ace was almost refreshing.

Nova is a woman capable of giving as good as she gets, amd once she discovers they can break the thing holding her, her spirit in demanding the release of Drex is almost comical. I loved watching her fight with Arick, Ace and others, she doesn't understand why they won't go get him immediately, and unlike the others she refuses to stand by while they make the plans. 


I will say I have more questions than answers at the end of The The Thrall then I did at the end of the previous two demon MC books, is there more to the connection and the demonslayer and Minos interrupted it? I love how Jessica Gadziala can always leave me intrigued and wanting more, even while loving the full novel I just finished!


Five gorgeous stars for the beauty that is the love between Drex and Nova, and these amazing new side characters she keeps sliding in as we go along!

1-click here:

https://www.amazon.com/Thrall-Seven-Sins-MC-Book-ebook/dp/B09763RX4S


#JessicaGadziala #SevinSinsMC #DrexAndNova #TheThrall #Vampire #DemonRomance #DemonMC #DarkRomance #AntiHero #Blogger #Bookstagrammer #Bookaholix #BookTok #SmutTok 

Comments

Popular Posts