Holy, what the heck did I just read?!? Wow!! What a wild, and wonderful ride!

There are books you read, and books you crawl into the closet with and lock the door so no one can disturb you while you're reading, and let me tell you, Brynne Asher’s Deathly is definitely in the second set!!

It is not hard to fall in love with Aria and Brand. Brand gives off that broody, grumpy hero, and Aria might have an edge of wounded female so many of us like to save, but that is where all similarities to any other characters you've read ends. 


I found myself scratching my head, almost confused, what are they doing, until I hit 75% when I seriously slid into Brynne's DM's yelling omg, you did not!! What did they do!

This is one of the most fun, seriously sexiest book I think Brynne Asher’s written yet, and considering how much I love some of hers that's not easy to say. Y'all are not ready for the twists and turns in this book, but you NEEEEEED Deathly! 

☆☆☆10 SMOKIN HOT STARS for the characters that slid into my top 5 for 2021 like they had a date scheduled there!!☆☆☆

Comments

Popular Posts