5 STARS *Chef's Kiss* PERFECTION!!


The truth is, there is never a right or wrong answer when love is involved. This is probably the fourth or fifth time I've read the Evolution of Sin trilogy, and every time Giana Darling hits right where I am. 

“No,” he mused. “It isn’t. No mortal man should hold a siren in his arms, but you’ve given me the opportunity of a lifetime.”

Sin and Giselle are two of my favourite characters ever, and taught me how to love a book with a love triangle, and how to search for the treasure buried in the beauty of the words and phrases.

The side characters are a treat, from Candy and Cage, to Sebastian and Savannah -- to Pauly and Terry, to the devastating Dante and especially Alexander! WOW!! If you've not had the chance to dig into this gorgeous cast yet, you are truly missing out!


Not just the sex, but the words, Sinclair's command of his voice and emotions surrounding each scene, are so hot, they made my breath catch!

There is so much fire between these two from the very beginning, I couldn't help knowing where I wanted the story to go, and the ending couldn't have been more beautiful if Giana had written it specifically for me. The new extended epilogue allows the reader a little extra deliciousness that is *chef's kiss* perfection! 5 GORGEOUS STAR'S!!

Comments

Popular Posts