☆☆☆☆4 STARS for Rachel Van Dyken's Sexy, Funny Mafia King!!☆☆☆☆

Is it possible for a mafia book to be so funny you kind of forget you're reading a book about Made Men? I'm definitely not complaining!

My first book by Rachel Van Dyken, and definitely not my last, I enjoyed the heck out of Tank De Lange and Kartini Abondonato! The two of them together are sexy AF, snarky as all get out, and seem to enjoy causing each other just a little bit of pain.


I really liked the torment Tank is fighting between the FBI and the Five Families, and that Tiny (Kartini) has a back story that doesn't include simply being a vapid princess. The fight to come together, the push and pull, forced proximity and enemies (kind of??) to lovers is ALWAYS my jam!

4 stars for Tiny and Tank, I can't WAIT to continue my foray into getting to know the rest of Rachel Van Dyken's Made Men!!

Start reading today→ http://mybook.to/MafiaKingRVD

#romancereads #mafiaking #1001darknights #mafiaroyals #rachelvandyken #availablenow #bookishnews #romancereadersofinstagram #igreads #mafiaromance #oneclick #bibliophile @socialbutterfly_pr


Comments

Popular Posts