4 stars for my second new to me author this week! 

Monica James Thy Kingdom Come is exactly the kind of Mafia book I love to read!! 

Not for the weak of heart, these bad guys get their start early with Puck Connor Kelly witnessing a horrific act very early at 5 years of age, and then being the only person in his life willing to remember the love he had for such a short amount of time.

Puck grows up to exact revenge on all of those around him, the only problem is that he doesn't have any of the necessary information, and he's basically just shooting in the dark at whatever little scraps he can find. 



Babydoll is definitely my favourite character in this book! I mean who doesn't love the girl who will do whatever it takes to take care of her family, and then double cross those who have ordered her to do despicable things? Her snark, and her strength are absolutely indomitable!!

I loved Cian and Rory, Cian's banter is absolutely wicked, and when all three guys were together they were hilarious! The sex between Babydoll and Puck is diiirrtty, and delicious, and downright HOT!

A strong start to this Irish Mafia Duet, I can't WAIT to get started on Into Temptation!!

#BexBookRevieux #Blogger #IGReader #bookstagrammer #Bookaholix #BookTok #DarkRomance #MafiaRomance #antihero #IrishMafia #bringtheheat 


Comments

Popular Posts