5 delicious ⭐'s for this HOT Prep School Romance!

 "I love him, so I hurt him because poor little Caroline hates herself so much, she doesn’t believe anyone could ever really love her— that could only ever be a lie. We were over before we even began."

How do you find love with a boy you've hated since 6th grade? Liam and Caroline are destined to spend the rest of their lives destroying one another, unless they can confront their demons within, and finally be honest with themselves and each other. 

This book had parts that had me wanting to throw my kindle at the wall, and both main characters as well, but also parts that had me swooning!

I love Caroline's mean little vibe, knowing if she'd just get out of her own way her life might be exactly how she wants it.




Liam is a whole broody mood y'all! The boy who stands up to everyone except those closest to him, but still tries to protect everyone but himself. 

This slow burn is so hot I thought I was going to burn up before anything actually happened!!

Trilina Pucci's Vicious Little Snakes is a 5 ⭐ treat for anyone who loves NA Romance with a spicy side of will they or won't they! Caroline and Liam are meant for each other, if they don't kill each other first!!

Comments

Popular Posts