Holy SMOKES, Misty Walker knows how to write an MM Novel that will have you ready to rip your heart out and hand it to her!!

Archer is an amazing character, full of  grief, and for so many things that aren't even apparent at the very beginning. His broody, guilty, sad heart tore me apart!

Kian had a lot of room for growth at the beginning, and I was very glad to see Misty pushing that direction,  because by the end I almost loved him as much as Archer!


I absolutely loved Ms. Walker's treatment of Archer and his sisters depression, and that she didn't shy away from some very intense feelings.

Being back in Briggs Ferry with the side characters and the kooky neighbors, it is all so much fun and definitely worth your time! Misty Walker deserves ALLLLL the stars for her ability to steal my heart, and making sure it was taped back together before she returned it!!

Comments

Popular Posts