I am in LOVE with the 6-Alarm FIRE that is Che by Jessica Gadziala!!

Zomg, the action between the other gun runners after Che, and the mafia after Saskia is EVERYTHING! I absolutely NEEEEED to know who all of Seeley 's connections are, and how he manages to get the job done every.single.time!! Being back in Miami with these Henchmen is a non-stop thrill ride, and brought me back to why I love MC Romance with a bang!

Che and Sass's building relationship is so sweet, and beautiful, and just WOW!! Their belief that they can continue this relationship as is, and not have it develop over the last ten years (even if they haven't seen each other), made me laugh out loud and swoon at the same time! I absolutely adored their protective nature over each other!


Jessica Gadziala absolutely SLAYED with Che, I love the side characters, and these fierce lady friendships, and all the new characters! I can't wait to see who's next up, I'm holding out hope for Booker or Teddy because I know their stories are going to be AMAZEBALLS!!

An absolute 10 ⭐ thrill ride through Miami, you absolutely need a little Che in your life today!

Comments

Popular Posts