K. Webster's Sheriff's Secret is BEAUTIFUL!!


K. Webster does a BRILLIANT job building an Enemies to Lovers tale in the 1st book in the Briggs Ferry Bay series! The back and forth between both men, the obvious attraction, while both continue to irritate and drive each other up? Just WOW!!

I have to say, I hated Jax Bell's love interest almost as much as the lonesome Sheriff Bell at the beginning, but he quickly grew on me. His relationship with his siblings, along with his friends, showed me his true heart and I fell in love!

Sheriff Jax Bell is a small-town closeted sheriff who's spent his whole life pining for the man he can't have while being fearful his family will find out his true feelings. It was love at first sight for the surly Sheriff from page one, and his interactions with his friends, brother, and even the adorable animals he keeps collecting kept me falling deeper with every page.



The suspense of who is committing endearing vandalism (you just HAVE to read, to know what I'm talking about) was funny as hell, and the suspense from the real bad guy had me terrified something truly awful would befall the tiny town of Briggs Ferry Bay. The heat between Sheriff Bell, and his new love is SMOKING, and just so sweet to watch unfold, but K. Webster kept me on the edge of my seat hoping they would make it work together!

A well deserved 4.5 stars for Author K. Webster, and an excellent start to the Briggs Ferry Bay Series! I can't wait to see what happens next!

You can find your copy here:

Buy links:

Comments

Popular Posts