This will be here before we know it, so if you're a blogger or a bookstagrammer, you can still sign up below in Author A M Johnson 's original post!!


#TeaserTuesday

LOVE ALWAYS, WILD

A NEW sweet and steamy Contemporary MM Second Chance Romance
Coming October 8th

☆☆ADD TO TBR☆☆

https://bit.ly/LoveAlwaysWildGR

☆☆BLOGGER SIGN UP☆☆

CLICK HERE:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdrzpXzuXDSqEVWupvHq5ihndEshY6qGS9xPOIMQBH9nYtXYQ/viewform

I drowned in the feel of him. The heaviness and how it pinned me, grounded me, in the perfect mess we’d made.

The heat of his breath on my neck, his mouth sneaking tastes of my skin, he said, “Every day…” He braced himself with his hands on either side of my head. “I’m hiding from something, someone, and with you… even if it’s only for an afternoon I get to just… be me.”
Something big bloomed in his eyes, the pupils eclipsing the green. “I’m not ready to face some shit, but I know one thing.”

I held his face between my hands and felt the tick of his jaw against my palm.

“What’s that?” I asked.

“I don’t want to lose you.”

Comments

Popular Posts