Once in a while a book shows up just when I'm feeling hemmed in, like I've read the same thing over and over and just blows me out of the water, and Jessica Gadziala's The Woman in The Trunk was exactly that book for me!!

I have spent three months reading really good, sweet (for the most part) romance, and I found myself craving that EXTREME YUMMY ALPHA type (slightly reminiscent of Pagan... if you know, you know) that only Jessica Gadziala can deliver in the last week. The kind of sex that makes ME weak in the knees, and longing for my bed? Well JG brought it ALL with Lorenzo, I may have to re-read that part again tonight!



And Giana is AHHMAZING!! She's not perfect by any stretch, but she is a complete badass, and exactly who Lorenzo would have to have to remain successful. I'm completely in love with her, and her willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done.

Jessica Gadziala went HAM on several characters in The Woman In The Trunk, making me fall madly in love with several of the new characters she introduced despite their own delicious depravity! I need ALLL their books done NEXT week, and I think Jessica Gadziala's brilliant new beginning is worth at least six stars!!

📸: Sara Sutter

Comments

Popular Posts