Jonah and Reed are 2020's M/M Power Couple!!

I absolutely adored the V in 403C! Jess Bryant started off with a bang with one of the sexiest meet cutes I've read in a long time, and I was so disappointed when Jonah pulled a runner!!

Reed has all the necessary qualities for being the Alpha this book absolutely needs, and then Jess made him the perfect man, when he let Jonah know that he's not into him for a prank, or to add to a threesome, but just because he thinks Jonah is to die for and Reed cannot get him out of his head!!



Jonah is sweet, soft, kind, shy, and vulnerable. But when Reed pushes him into a corner, Jonah shows he is no weakling, he just didn't want to be taken advantage of, hurt, or the victim of some ridiculous college level prank. After that it is a race against time, patience, and hormones to see how long it will take before Jonah and Reed lose all control and enjoy some seriously sexy, steamy, romantic fun!

Jess Bryant has given us another fun, romantic M/M novel that is sweet AND sexy, where both Reed and Jonah have each others backs when push comes to shove, and love and intelligence win at the end of the day! There are so many pieces of the last ten pages I want to tell everyone about, parts where I wanted to slap Reed, and parts where I wanted to hug Jonah so tight all his broken pieces glued back together again. All I can say is that you DEFINITELY need to read it! I love the love Jess Bryant shows her characters, definitely worth 5 shiny stars!!

Comments

Popular Posts