Amo Jones writes stories that lead you down a rabbit hole unable to stop reading even when it's three in the morning, and you have things to do the next day!

I honestly never expected the last two paragraphs to completely sweep me off my feet watching Sicko and Jade get their own back!



This is a dark romance, with a few very triggering scenes, be forewarned Amo put a warning at the front for a reason. I didn't think she could get darker than Crowned by Hate, but HOLD ON because Sicko is a depraved, deserted, desert of perpetual darkness in comparison.

Jade and Royce are one of my favourite couples so far this year, the sex is dirrrty, deliciously painful, and downright cruel at times. If dark is your jam, then Sicko is the book for you in 2020! Amo Jones thank you for bringing the dark, occasionally cruel words my heart craves in its darkest hours.

Comments

Popular Posts