Levi and Stella, Betty and Zeke, even Tag and Elsie, and especially Billy were so very special! Star Bright gave me that nice soft, romantic place I needed to land with all the stress in our world right now, with just enough cleverly disguised dark from Commissioner Warren to peak my interest in Levi as a potential investigative journalist.


I wanted to keep digging with him to figure out why the Commissioner has such a hard on for Bright Young Things in general, and Cecilia Beaton in specific! And my heart fell at my feet when Stella and Levi couldn't figure out their communication word salad before it destroyed them both, but with a poor, little rich girl, and a boy with a crack house for his first home how could I even be surprised that communication wasn't their strong suit?

Star Bright shows us what we really all want in life, and even how to get to it in pretty simple steps, with wicked sexy times between Levi and Stella, an author who moves effortlessly between Zeke and Zelda and all their gender bending ways, and a sweet little rich girl who really just wants to save all her friends, while showing the world how to have a good time! My first novel by Staci Hart, Star Bright is worth a bright and shiny full, 5 ⭐s from me, and I'm left dreaming of the day we'll see all the Bright Young Things again!

Comments

Popular Posts