"I wish my father thought that I was worth the effort."

There are lines we never forget in books, lines I wake up hearing in my dreams, but a line like the one above truly hurt. Thank god it was all a lie.


Montana Wild was enthralling, it is so rare these days to find a Contemporary Western Romance that is about a horsewoman, instead of a cowboy or a bullrider.

Kira Berger's characters in Montana Wild provided the perfect escape from the stress we're all facing right now, plus the perfection of how someone else deals with the crazy in their family when you know there really is no option for you to do the same.

Kade and Montana's intense sexiness, Montana's kindness when working with Whisky and Lucifer, and the sweetness of her friendship with Kota pushed my first novel from Kira Berger into a 5, I'm very hopeful she will continue this series with Dakota and Maverick.

Comments

Popular Posts